Sr. Enterprise Security Architect
San Diego, CA
Requisition Number: 305190
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 305190
Our highly regarded client is seeking a Sr. Enterprise Security Architect to join their team.
This is a long term opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
This position is open to LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. Must be within 15 drivable minutes to Irvine, CA.
Requirements of the Sr. Enterprise Security Architect:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Math; or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of IT platform implementation experience
- Current hands-on implementation experience required
- General programming and scripting abilities - Java, Python preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Linux and Unix preferred; understanding of Linux, Unix, Windows required
- Understanding of Database, Hadoop, and Cloud technologies
Job ID: 305190
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts