Marketing Systems Admin
San Diego, CA
Requisition Number: 305191
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305191
Our highly regarded client is seeking a Marketing Systems Admin to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Systems Admin:
- Serve as technical liaison across operations and IT teams; submit help tickets to internal/external vendor systems as needed
- Administer SharePoint sites and subsites; Jive Spaces and sub spaces
- Advise internal teams on how to manage content, layout and select tools
- Provide help desk support, train users, create and maintain user documentation
- Prepare usage and operational reports
- Coordinate user acceptance testing for product releases and maintenance
- Create graphics for print or web use
- Illustrate ideas creatively in images, icons, PowerPoint presentations, and associated media
Requirements of the Marketing Systems Admin:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or related; or, 10 years of relevant experience
- At least 3 years of experience in content or asset management with a solid understanding of the significance and role of metadata and user experience
- Experience working within marketing and sales operations organizations
- Proficient in MS Visio; familiar with BPMN 2.0
- Experience working with databases and Excel/Power BI to generate reports
- Experience using HTML to create visually appealing and well structured web sites and pages
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills, keen attention to detail, eye for accuracy
- SharePoint 2013, 2016, or Online for Office 365 experience
- Experience working for a global company that utilizes remote meeting technologies
Job ID: 305191
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts