Senior Healthcare Researcher
Requisition Number: 305201
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 305201
Our client is a healthcare IT solutions organization. Through design and implementation of a wide range of healthcare computational systems, they enable healthcare providers to easily document data. Their solutions have led to better managed health services. Our client is currently seeking a passionate Senior Healthcare Researcher to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Healthcare Researcher:
- Design and manage analytical processes to produce accurate results
- Propose and design healthcare program analyses
- Collaborate closely with analysts and subject matter experts to create data extracts and develop statistical reports
- Conduct lit reviews as needed to benchmark results and inform project development
- Express complex medical terms in commonly understood language
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Documents complex problems in a clear and concise manner and develops innovative approaches
Requirements of the Senior Healthcare Researcher:
- Bachelor's or Master's in a related field and 5 years of experience required; or equivalent
- Keen attention to detail, exceptional teamwork and organizational skills
- Awesome project management and time management skills
- Experience analyzing and/or managing healthcare data
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiar with approaches and challenges to integrating healthcare data from multiple sources for analysis
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Holds ownership of responsibilities
- Strong customer centered attitude
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio experience preferred
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to produce high-quality, polished, and strategic documentation
- Ability to travel, as needed
Job ID: 305201
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts