Requisition Number: 305226
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305226
Our client is dedicated to ensuring the integrity of the financial market and protecting investors. With over a dozen various “Best Places to Work” awards, our client has proven that a position with them is more than a just a job. They are currently looking for a Database Developer now to join their award winning team.
This is a long term position with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of the Database Developer:
- At least 5 years of experience in hands-on development, with a good mix of application development and database development
- At least 3 years of Unix Shell scripting experience
- Strong in SQL and PL/SQL experience in an Oracle 12c/11G/10G/ UNIX-based environment
- Strong understanding of performance analysis, tuning and optimization
- Willing and able to do the research necessary to define data and application requirements
- Familiar and stay current with industry best practices and trends related to data ingestion and database design/development
- Flexible and motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to learn and implement new data technologies as needed
- Willing and able to support application/database development throughout the software life cycle from requirements analysis and design to implementation and maintenance
- Demonstrated experience working with other database and application developers to define application architecture/best practices
Job ID: 305226
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts