Requisition Number: 305099
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305099
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a SOC Analyst to join their innovative team.
Responsibilities of the SOC Analyst:
- Work with team to configure and monitor SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) platform for security alerts and work to integrate with MSSP services
- Help to design dashboards to provide reporting and metrics around security monitoring
- Leverage existing technologies within the organization to expand security scope
- Create and maintain system documentation for security event processes
- Expand the use of security monitoring tools to improve overall security based on changes in threat landscape
- Provide first level support for security events: intrusion detection, malware infection, network breaches, etc.
- Escalate events that are security incidents
Requirements of the SOC Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline or equivalent work experience
- CISSP/GCIH/similar are a plus
- At least 3 years of experience in information security; experience in financial services is a plus
- At least 3 years of enterprise level security monitoring/incident response experience
- Experience with Intrusion Detection and Protection Systems (IDS and IPS)
- Understanding of network, desktop, and server technologies
- Experience with SIEM technologies, log management tools, and security analytics platforms
- Experience with malware analysis, virus exploitation and mitigation techniques
- Strong knowledge of incident response and crisis management
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Job ID: 305099
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts