Requisition Number: 305209
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305209
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Systems Admin to join their team in Richmond, VA.
Responsibilities of the Systems Admin:
- Perform installation, configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and issue resolution of IT systems
- Perform QA processes to manage systems availability and improve operations
- Provide high level support of networks and network administration
Requirements of the Systems Admin:
- At least 3 years of experience in QA and testing phase of projects
- Deep knowledge of IT systems and experience working in production environments
- Financial services experience preferred
- Demonstrated diagnostic capabilities
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated success collaborating with internal teams and external stakeholders
Job ID: 305209
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts