Sr. Software Developer
Requisition Number: 305238
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305238
Our higher education client is seeking a Sr. Software Developer to join their team.
This is a long term contract position with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Software Developer:
- Work with the Director of IT Engineering to create innovative solutions to address organizational needs
- Prioritize these solutions into actionable tasks
- Provide estimates for cost and time frame of implementation
- Work with development team to integrate tech debt solutions
- Ensure timely delivery of solutions
Requirements of the Sr. Software Developer:
- Bachelor's Degree in technical field or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of related experience
- Advanced object-oriented/scripting analysis, design and programming skills
- Skilled in the research and evaluation of 3rd party software
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work across all levels of an organization
- Advanced experience building and consuming web services
- Advanced skills in relational and non-relational database management systems, SQL coding and Object Relational Mapping tools
- Advanced skills in modern development processes/tools and developing through the complete Software Development Life Cycle
Job ID: 305238
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts