Salesforce Developer *W2 Candidates Only*
San Diego, CA
Requisition Number: 305192
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 305192
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Salesforce Developer to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Developer:
- Gather business requirements and translate into technical specifications and solutions that leverage the Salesforce platform
- Develop, test, and document development, integration, and data migrations of the Salesforce implementation
- Leverage the Salesforce platform to develop custom solutions and interfaces
- Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects
- Provide detailed estimates and work breakdown structure for assigned tasks
Requirements of the SalesForce Developer:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
- Must have at least 2 years of development experience with Wave/Einstein Analytics
- At least 3 years of CRM industry experience
- At least 2 years of Salesforce experience
- Broad and deep understanding of the Salesforce product suite
- Exceptional and effective communication skills
- Ability to execute test plans to ensure the delivery of a quality solution
- Extensive development experience using programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Proficiency with the Salesforce data loader for import, update, and export activities in Salesforce
- Background in development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product life cycle
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Excellent client-facing communications skills
Job ID: 305192
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts