Requisition Number: 305263
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305263
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Data Analyst to join their team in Richmond, VA.
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
- Offer technical support to data warehouse teams
- Design, develop, and administer data constructs
Requirements of the Data Analyst:
- At least 5 years of experience in financial services
- Must have expertise in data quality, organization, metadata, and data profiling
- Demonstrated ability to move from one task to the next in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple platforms and production systems
- Experience with major querying tools
- Experience with Cloud/BI tools is a plus
Job ID: 305263
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts