Requisition Number: 305271
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 305271
Our industry-leading client is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join their team in a full time, permanent position.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer:
- Leverage and reinforce Scrum methods, architectures, processes, and best practices
- Deliver high quality software components and services in alignment with all testing and security policies
- Implement automated build systems and tools to create a Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Deliver clear and accurate technical design specifications
Requirements of the DevOps Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related; or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in full stack web application development (SQL Server, C#, .NET, MVC, Angular, React)
- At least 3 years of experience developing a Continuous Delivery environment (Jenkins, Git, Azure Resource Manager, Powershell Desired State Configuration, shell scripting, Windows Server)
- Experience transitioning applications from on-prem to cloud services
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment preferred
- Extremely skilled in troubleshooting and build/test failure analysis
- Ability to learn and leverage new technologies quickly
Job ID: 305271
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts