Requisition Number: 305273
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 305273
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Principal Engineer to join their team.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Principal Engineer:
- Participate in code reviews to ensure high quality standards are met
- Create accurate technical design specifications
- Deliver high quality software components and services in alignment with organizational security and testing policies
- Offer recommendations for new technologies to enhance business processes
- Understand and follow coding conventions and best practices while holding other members accountable for the same
- Write, debug, and deploy code to production; deliver timely fixes
- Participates in team member interview process as needed; influences final hiring decisions
- Scale systems to meet business demand
- Deploy systems to meet availability targets
Requirements of the Principal Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- At least 8 years of experience in an engineering position
- Solid software engineering and CS experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment preferred
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux, SQL, NoSQL, and other related technologies
- Experience with object oriented programming, relational database technologies, distributed computing tech (CQRS), RESTful API, HTML 5 and Modern JS frameworks
- Experience with React, React Native or GraphQL is a definite plus
- Experience with iOS and Android environments is a plus
Job ID: 305273
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts