New York, NY
Requisition Number: 305256
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305256
Our client, a leader in their industry, as excellent opportunity available for Python Developer to work on a 9-month contract position in New York, NY. This consultant will be responsible for providing backend Python development to create automated data quality control software. You will develop software and APIs to intake, manipulate, and streamline data sets for a DW/BI platform to support revenue analytics business initiatives.
As a W-2 contract employee of Eliassen Group, you are eligible for our benefit plan that includes medical, dental, vision, life and prescription drug coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield. We also offer a 401(k) plan with matching, direct deposit, and a referral bonus plan.
***Candidates must be local to NYC***
- Write Python software to automate data quality control
- Utilize vendor APIs to build automated checks for the in-house data warehouse datasets
- Build processes to identify data misclassifications
- Become a subject matter expert on our clients’ data pipeline
- Perform periodic data audits to identify vendor gaps and garbage data, as well as provide recommendations on improvements
- Build release management software to perform automated regression testing
Must Have Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of development experience in Python (backend and API development)
- Strong understanding of dataset manipulation, JSON file formats, as well as other industry standards
- Extensive experience utilizing APIs and building automated processes
- Experience pulling data using SQL statements
- Educational background in software development, engineering, or an equivalent quantitative field
- Experience building Quality control software products and processes
- Prior experience with Looker, AWS, Presto, or Qubole is a plus
- Prior experience and understanding of media business a plus #eg1989
Please send your MS Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Job ID: 305256
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts