Front End Developer
Requisition Number: 305239
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 305239
Our client is an industry-leader, currently seeking to expand their team. They are seeking a Front End Developer to work closely with development teams to ensure the delivery of high quality user experience across all platforms.
This is a long term opportunity with an excellent benefits package.
All applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis.
Responsibilities of the Front End Developer:
- Enhance and upgrade existing products
- Resolve any functional or presentation related bugs
- Re-work existing code to ensure alignment with industry and organizational best practices
- Ensure compatibility across browsers and devices
- Continually refine existing products based on user focused metrics
Requirements of the Front End Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- At least 2 years of professional experience in front end development
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Intermediate knowledge in React and Node.js
- Strong knowledge on ES6 (Ecmascript 2015) standards, Browser API, Performance API's
- Demonstrated experience using Git for version control
- Experience with package managers and transpilers such as WebPack, Babel
- Knowledge of accessibility and web performance best practices
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems logically and systematically
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to effectively explain technical approaches to a non-technical audience
Job ID: 305239
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts