Owings Mills, MD
Requisition Number: 305253
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305253
Our client is an American publicly owned investment firm that is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. For more than 75 years, our client has been dedicated to putting the customer first so they feel confident in investing through them. They are currently looking for a Mainframe Programmer/Developer to join their team.
This is a long term contract opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of the Mainframe Programmer/Developer:
- Considerable experience as a Systems Programmer in a z/OS environment, including SMP/E
- Substantial work experience with vendor systems software to include CA, BMC, Compuware, ASG, SAS
- Extensive systems implementation and administration experience
- Understanding of project management and control
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate ideas and solutions
- Ability to effectively work with teams across the organization as well as external stakeholders
- Ability to work well independently
- Highly proficient in dump analysis and general problem solving
Job ID: 305253
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts