Santa Clara, CA
Requisition Number: 305303
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305303
Our highly regarded client is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer:
- Develop, establish, and implement DevOps practices
- Help to design, develop, and implement highly available software in large distributed and virtual environments
Requirements of the DevOps Engineer:
- Exceptional code/scripting skills
- Substantial experience with Linux, Unix, and Windows OS
- Metric-driven with a focus on continual improvement
- Expertise in open source technologies
- Experience working with complex network frameworks
- Experience working with virtualization software
- Experience with Docker or other containerization tools
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Experience with test and build systems such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Maven, RunDeck
Job ID: 305303
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts