OBIEE Developer, Investments
Requisition Number: 305332
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305332
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a OBIEE Developer, Investments to join their team.
Contract Length: 8+ Months
What You'll Do:
- Participate in BI/DW business requirements and user stories review sessions
- Participate in BI/DW functional and technical design sessions
- Work with Business Analysts to create prototypes for BI solutions
- Create technical specifications in accordance with business requirements documentation
- Review technical specs with remote developers
- Coordinate the development tasks with in-house developers
- Coordinate the testing tasks with in-house QA Analysts and onsite Business Analysts
- Conduct quality reviews on offshore development deliverable's
- Enforce BI/DW design and development standards
- Update BI/DW product documentation
- Provide hands-on technical expertise in ODI program changes, OBIEE repository changes and report changes
- Willing to do the development work when required
Who You Are:
- Experience with ODI, OBIEE and Oracle prepackaged BI applications is required
- Experience with Oracle database programming required
- Experience with other databases, such as SQL Server, preferred Oracle Certified Professional (OCP ) will be added advantage
Functional Proficiency on Packaged BI Application (Oracle)
Job ID: 305332
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts