Sr. IT Healthcare Project Manager
Requisition Number: 304272
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304272
Our client is an independent health insurance organization that provides services to more than one hundred million Americans. They are committed to a philosophy of corporate social responsibility. Our client is looking for a Sr. Healthcare Project Manager to join their team in Quincy.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Sr. IT Healthcare Project Manager:
- Manage multiple projects
- Conduct project kickoff meeting
- Collaborate with technical teams to ensure on time delivery of objectives
- Ensure all SDLC project documentation is approved and stored on the program SharePoint site on a regular basis
- Create and submit weekly status reports to leadership
- Prepare meeting notes for meetings scheduled and facilitated by the IT PM
- Work with project vendors to obtain financial forecasts for monthly submissions
- Provide project estimates to Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) on an ongoing basis
- Provide input to Program Management Office (PMO) for financial reviews
- Provide input to budget analyst as needed for budget analysis and monthly budget trend reports
- Partner with VMO, PMO, and budget analyst to create and manage updates to SOWs and POs
- Work with external and internal development vendor partners to manage budget estimates
- Stay within allocated project budget and escalate budget variances to PMO as soon as possible
Job ID: 304272
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts