Senior Software Engineer in Test
Requisition Number: 305318
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 305318
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in Test to join their team.
This is a long term contract position that has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Engineer in Test:
- Utilize testing knowledge to direct better software design and software engineering
- Participate in development through writing and maintaining application features and automated tests
- Support team with accurate, trustworthy tests and in their integration into CI/CD pipelines
- Collaborate with team to improve test coverage and release velocity
- Design and develop automation harnesses using Selenium or Protractor
- Participate in application code and test code reviews with the entire Scrum team
Requirements of the Senior Software Engineer in Test:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- At least 6 years of experience designing and building web application and using test automation frameworks
- Broad knowledge of technologies and test automation frameworks
- Passionate about TDD and developing high quality, robust software
- Experience with AngularJS (2 or above), NodeJS, HTML5, CSS, Python, Docker, Jenkins Pipeline configuration
- Working experience with test automation frameworks (Selenium, Protractor or Robot Framework)
- Hands-on experience with creating and using Test Doubles and Virtual Assets
- Knowledge of software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle
- Experience in delivering software in the Agile environment
- Ability to work in a geographically distributed team environment
Job ID: 305318
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts