Senior Business Analyst
Requisition Number: 305336
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305336
Our well known client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join their team.
This is a contract position with the possibility of extension and has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Business Analyst:
- Lead business requirements development efforts
- Define and develop business requirements and technical specifications for a software system
- Facilitate change management activities between project team and IT service groups
- Conduct feasibility study of existing system
- Create user stories and develop precise acceptance criteria to be used by developers
- Utilize JIRA for defect tracking
- Participate in all phases of the project life cycle
- Follow and apply project management best practices, ensuring risks are identified and mitigated
- Communicate with project manager and team members
- Understand systemic data requirements as they relate to enhancing/changing the business process or system
- Review and/or write the following as needed: use cases, business scenarios, test cases, workflows, and reports
Requirements of the Senior Business Analyst:
- At least 6 years of experience as a BA, with a strong focus on new software development
- Demonstrated ability in requirements gathering, definition, business planning, data analysis, process analysis, business and functional requirements analysis, system design, testing implementation and change management
- Skill and experience working with traditional use case based analysis of business processes
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate throughout all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated experience solving business and technical issues while supporting colleagues in a coaching and mentoring capacity
- Ability to adapt to evolving business processes and operations
Job ID: 305336
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts