Requisition Number: 305340
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305340
Our client is an independent health insurance organization that provides services to more than one hundred million Americans. They are committed to a philosophy of corporate social responsibility. Our client is looking for a Systems Analyst to join their team in Quincy.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
All applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis.
Responsibilities of the Systems Analyst:
- Coordinate between business and technical teams to gather and refine functional and technical requirements
- Perform logical and conceptual data modeling
- Understand data models to support both RDBMS and NoSQL based databases and how they map to business requirements
- Collaborate with technical teams to develop coordinated plans to meet business requirements
- Develop a strong understanding of healthcare data
Requirements of the Systems Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Math or related technical discipline
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a Data Analyst/Systems Analyst
- At least 3 years of experience with major RDBMS (Oracle, Netezza, DB2, SQL server) with hands-on experience in data analysis using SQL
- Extensive SQL experience
- Knowledge of Hadoop stack
- Experience creating technical documentation
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Visio
- Experience with conceptual/logical/physical dimensional/relational data models
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to translate detailed business requirements into optimal database and ETL tasks.
- Ability to understand Hadoop infrastructure and write queries to support data analysis
- Ability to put data analysis into clear systems documentation
Job ID: 305340
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts