Informatica/ETL Developer, Investments, Oracle PL/SQL
Requisition Number: 305347
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305347
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company in an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for an Informatica/ETL Developer to join their team.
Contract Length: 7+ Months
Responsibilities of the Informatica/ETL Developer:
- Participate in the development, enhancement and maintenance of Informatica/ETL applications
- Create SQL database packages and procedures
- Write database triggers and reports
- Work directly with the user community for project definition
- Work on multiple platforms and multiple projects
- Perform code and unit testing for complex scope modules, and projects
- Work on multiple projects concurrently
Requirements of the Informatica/ETL Developer:
- At least 4 years of solid Informatica/ETL development experience (6-9 years of overall experience)
- Solid PL/SQL programming skills (required but secondary to Informatica)
- Experience in 2 or more of the following: Unix shell scripting, Perl, Autosys (or similar job scheduler), stored procedures, Java Spring Batch
- Ability to read and interpret physical data models
- Ideally some experience with DBMS optimizer
- Ability to translate requirement documents into DBMS language
- Solid understanding of financial data and experience in the investment sector
- Worked in Agile environments and familiar with Test Driven Development practices
Job ID: 305347
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group has been driving the success of our clients, consultants, and employees within Technology Staffing and Consulting Services since 1989. For over 25 years, we have been at the forefront of innovation by uniting talented people and quality solutions within successful companies to help them attain their business objectives. Our solution oriented approach to understanding your needs ensures that we identify and represent the best possible talent available in the market, personally selected and matched to your requirements by our highly-tenured, extraordinarily capable recruiting team. Our consulting divisions include expertise focused on Agile, Big Data, Biometrics & Data Solutions, Creative Services, Government Services, Life Sciences and Workforce Management. Eliassen Group is privately held and headquartered in Wakefield, MA.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts