Junior Software Tester
Requisition Number: 305354
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 305354
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Junior Software Tester to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Junior Software Tester:
- Design test strategies, plans, and cases from business requirements and technical specifications
- Hold test case reviews with stakeholders
- Execute test cases for web applications and database
- Record and report test results
- Report, track, validate, and close defects
- Perform Section 508 compliance test execution and documentation
- Participate in daily Scrum meetings and weekly test team meetings
- Keep track of metrics on all activities
Requirements of the Software Tester:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or 4 years of relevant work experience
- At least 1 year of experience as a Software Tester
- Experience drafting test plan and test cases, and recording and reporting on test results
- General familiarity with the software development life cycle and Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job ID: 305354
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts