Junior Information Architect
Requisition Number: 304615
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304615
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Junior Information Architect to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Junior Information Architect:
- Serve as client's primary point of contact for UX design process
- Ensure that design team efforts are aligned with client's goals and budget
- Help to drive a cross-functional team toward a standard of excellence
- Create sitemaps, wireframes, and user flow charts
- Test and refine designs and prototypes with usability team
- Work with development team to ensure technical feasibility
- Develop and/or participate in the development of user personas and scenarios
- Conduct comparative/competitive analyses of web functions or online behaviors
- Create and document site/application information and interaction designs, including rich internet application behaviors
- Define site/application structures and create site maps, wireframes and user flow charts
Requirements of the Junior Information Architect:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- At least 1-2 years of experience as an Information Architect or similar
- Familiar with financial services and education
- Ability to understand customer needs and translate them into actionable tasks
- Strong knowledge of interaction design and methodology
- Demonstrated experience using web analytics to inform design decisions
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize design issues based on their impact to the user experience and advocate for changes based on that priority
- Ability to communicate and demonstrate the value and rationale of design decisions to business and technology partners
- Self-directed with highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Solid understanding of user research and user centered design
- Hands-on design skills in wireframes, persona development and visual design
- Familiar with HTML, CSS, and the basics of HTML5
Job ID: 304615
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts