JIRA System Adminstrator
Requisition Number: 305368
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305368
Our client is an information services company that provides critical support to healthcare professionals. If you are passionate about your work and contributing to worldwide healthcare improvement, our client might be a good fit for your next employer. They are currently seeking a JIRA System Administrator to join their team.
Requirements of the JIRA System Administrator:
- Several years of experience performing the following tasks:
- Champion JIRA adoption across several teams; JIRA Portfolio level reports for leadership
- Assist with workflow standardization across several projects
- Streamline and educate teams about Atlassian tools access and permissions
- Help with system configuration of enterprise Atlassian suite: JIRA, Confluence
- Train all stakeholders on JIRA and Confluence best practices
Job ID: 305368
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts