Digital Solutions/Voice Engineer with NLP
Requisition Number: 305222
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305222
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Digital Solutions/Voice Engineer with Natural Language Processing experience to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Digital Solutions/Voice Engineer with NLP:
- Develop and design an industry leading NLP application, pulling in the latest enhancements in voice biometrics and understanding
- Work cross-functionally to create an engaging customer experience; build up the front end of the virtual assistant solutions
- Develop integration of virtual assistant and NLP solutions into the Interactive Voice Response
- Work closely with business, system, and data analysts in an Agile manner to ensure that all stakeholders completely understand technical concepts
Requirements of the Digital Solutions/Voice Engineer with NLP:
- At least 2 years of development experience with a Natural Language-focused web application
- Willing and able to learn new skills and technologies
- Experience in Cloud-based development
- Experience with Node.js and Python
- Experience with JSON document
- Experience with SOA technology
- Experience with multiple enterprise technologies
- Exposure to front end UI technologies
- Familiarity with VoiceXML is a plus
Job ID: 305222
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts