Information Assurance Engineer
Requisition Number: 265387
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 265387
Our client provides mission-critical systems and communication support to key government agencies, ensuring the safety of the nation. If you’re looking for a position where you can make a measurable difference in the lives of others, our client is seeking a Information Assurance Engineer to join their dedicated team.
This is a full time, permanent position with an excellent benefits package included.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with Top Secret Clearance and SCI eligibility.
Responsibilities of the Information Assurance Engineer:
- Gather information to provide recommendations to maintain a system's security status
- Create and maintain security documentation for certification and accreditation
- Review system designs and proposed changes to identify potential weaknesses
- Provide information assurance technical support both internally and with external customers
- Design, develop, and implement security requirements within business processes
- Develop strategies to deal with risk management, privacy, and e-authentication requirements
- Evaluate, develop, and enhance security requirements for the organization
Requirements of the Information Assurance Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 12 years of experience; Master's at at least 10 years; Ph.D and at least 7 years of experience
- Experience as a government contractor
- Ability to write and validate NIST 800-53Rev for control responses based on system documentation
- Experience with DHS 4300 A policy a plus
Job ID: 265387
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts