Sr. IT Analyst - Regulatory Compliance
Requisition Number: 305427
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305427
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Sr. IT Analyst - Regulatory Compliance to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Sr. IT Analyst - Regulatory Compliance:
- Assist in the planning, definition, and performance of duties to support system development life cycle activities
- Attend department and user meetings, system assessment meetings, and training
- Ensure that systems are compliant with both regulatory and corporate requirements, as well as aligned with good business practices
Requirements of the Sr. IT Analyst - Regulatory Compliance:
- Knowledge of TrackWise 8.7 or later and related applications
- Ability to maintain a professional manner when representing the company
- Demonstrate initiative and self-direction
- Ability to schedule and complete multiple tasks; deadline-driven
Job ID: 305427
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts