Requisition Number: 305252
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305252
Our highly regarded life sciences client is seeking an experienced CAPA Engineer to join their team.
This is a long term contract position that has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the CAPA Engineer:
- Enable Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) investigations, from issue identification to solution implementation and monitoring
- General management all aspects of CAPA activity, including on-time delivery of project components
- Lead cross functional teams with implementing the appropriate root cause analysis techniques
- Work across all levels of management to ensure CAPA action plans can be supported
Requirements of the CAPA Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a regulated environment
- Ability to understand and analyze complex problems, including software and hardware design issues
- Demonstrated knowledge of tools and techniques required to perform thorough root cause analysis and develop strong investigations
- Excellent understanding of global regulations and requirements
- Ability to audit records for factual accuracy
- Demonstrated success working with business stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills, including all CAPA activities
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
Job ID: 305252
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts