Angular Front End Developer
Requisition Number: 305358
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305358
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Angular Front End Developer to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of the Angular Front End Developer:
- Strong knowledge of how the internet works, networking, and HTTP based APIs
- Passionate about technology; up to date on new and emerging technologies
- Motivated self-starter, consistently curious
- Strong communication skills and technical expertise
- Experienced in modern testing frameworks
- Strong understanding of Async code (Promises, Callbacks, Event Loops)
- JS Tooling (ESLint, Webpack , Grunt, Gulp)
- JS MV* frameworks (Angular 4 or 5, React)
- Comfortable with Visual Design & Rapid Prototyping
- Expert at one IDE of choice (VS Code, WebStorm)
- Node.js frameworks NPM, Express
- Automation Tools/Frameworks (Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, Protractor)
- Advanced Git skills
- API Design & Development, MicroServices Architecture
- DevOps, Automated Testing and Continuous Delivery
Job ID: 305358
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts