Jr. Security Analyst
St Louis, MO
Requisition Number: 305442
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 305442
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Jr. Security Analyst to join their dedicated team.
This contract position will be available for extension or conversion.
Responsibilities of the Jr. Security Analyst:
- Work on a sub team for security control compliance for the Workforce Solutions
- Assess security control implementation, recommend changes, and monitor for compliance
Requirements of the Jr. Security Analyst:
- At least 2 years of experience in information security
- Experience with PCI or FISMA standards/controls
- Solid understanding of intrusion detection systems, encryption technologies, and antivirus software
Job ID: 305442
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts