Lead Security Engineer
San Francisco, CA
Requisition Number: 305307
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305307
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Lead Security Engineer to join their dedicated team.
For W-2 employees, this long term contract position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of the Lead Security Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- At least 5 years of experience building secure systems and networks
- In-depth knowledge of assessment tools and system hardening
- Proficient in at least one scripting language
- Experience with securing cloud computing platform
- Experience with incident response and forensics a plus
- Experience with DevOps a strong plus
Job ID: 305307
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts