Senior IT Project Manager
Requisition Number: 303681
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303681
Our global client is a driving force in the communications industry. With offices in over 15 countries across five continents, they have a large global influence. They focus on diversity and inclusion within the workplace, and are committed to doing business with integrity and transparency. Our client is currently seeking a Senior IT Project Manager to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Senior IT Project Manager:
- Participate in IT portfolio management activities, working closely with business and IT leaders
- Working with process owners and managers, identify opportunities for process and system improvements, including initial development of business cases and scoping of projects
- Review project proposals or plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available departmental resources to various phases of project
- Manage medium to large-sized internal and external systems/application development projects within assigned areas from inception to successful implementation
Requirements of the Senior IT Project Manager:
- Significant experience as an IT Project Manager
- Well versed in project management tools and methods
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Experience managing complex, medium-sized projects
Job ID: 303681
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts