Java API Developer - APIGEE
Requisition Number: 305470
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305470
Java API Developer (APIGEE)
Our industry leading and well known client in the Cincinnati, OH area is searching for an experienced Java API developer to help design, configure and troubleshoot polices using APIGEE.
You will be working in a high transaction environment utilizing Java 6 (will be migrating to Java 8), Angular JS, Spring Batch, and JBoss (in the near future). Ideal candidates will have experience developing Micro Services and creating / executing Unit Tests with Junit and Apigeelint (APIGEE) .
Duration: 6-9 Month+ Renewable Contract
Rate: $60.00 - $70.00/hr C2C or W2 (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k)
Required Skills for Java APIGEE Developer:
- Experience with design and development of REST API platform using APIGEE/APIM, converting web services from SOAP to REST or vice-versa.
- Experience in API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, monetization, request and response modifications etc. using APIGEE
- Experience with APIGEE and API management is required
- Experience with JSON / XML
- Ability to write effective technical documentation such as API Design Specifications
For immediate consideration, please send updated MS Word resume to JPearce@Eliassen.com
Keywords: Java, API, APIGEE, Mashery, Apigeelint, Micro Services, JSON, XML, REST, SOAP, API Gee
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts