Business Analyst, Investment Compliance Systems
Requisition Number: 305483
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305483
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Business Analyst with Investment Compliance Systems experience to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Responsible for validating rule results between legacy tool and new tool
- Comparison of rule results and reconciliation of differences
- Document and categorize test results
- Document and track defects
- Responsible for writing UAT test cases, smoke testing UAT test cases, and documenting test results
Requirements of the Business Analyst:
- Strong experience with compliance system conversions
- Knowledge of compliance rule logic
- Strong experience as a business analyst, preferably in investment compliance
- Ability to perform function independently and manage deliverables
- Team player with keen attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Job ID: 305483
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts