Tier 1 Help Desk Technician
Requisition Number: 305454
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 305454
Our client provides IT solutions for a range of industry leaders as well as key government agencies. They are committed to collaborating closely with their clients to fully understand business requirements and fully support organizational objectives. If you are looking to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a customer-centric approach, consider applying to be a Tier 1 Help Desk Technician with our client.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Tier 1 Help Desk Technician:
- Support users via phone, email, and in-person
- Manage ticketing systems
- Analyze incidents to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Escalate incidents as appropriate
- Document customer requests, record actions taken, and follow up on deferred actions
- Recite predetermined greeting when answering phone line
- Resolve all customer issues within twenty minutes or escalate the ticket
Requirements of the Tier 1 Help Desk Technician:
- Associate's degree in Information Technology or closely related field
- At least 4 years of help desk experience
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware, mobile devices, operating systems and network related technologies
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite of software products, MS Exchange, Active Directory and mobile devices (Android)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, phone etiquette, keyboarding skills, data entry skills, people skills, focused on customer service, detail-oriented
- Professional attitude with the ability to multitask
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional), Network+ or CompTIA A+ required
Job ID: 305454
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts