Requisition Number: 305488
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 305488
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Drupal Developer to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Drupal Developer:
- Develop web applications for existing Drupal sites
- Complete features and epics with minimal supervision and guidance
- Test, maintain, and troubleshoot Drupal sites
- Work on a DevOps and Agile team
- Tackle problems with innovative solutions
Requirements of the Drupal Developer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 8 years of software development experience; at least 4 years of hands-on Drupal development experience
- Highly skilled in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
- Experience with integrating Drupal solutions in AWS
- Familiarity with Github and JIRA
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and technical teams
- Ability to collaborate with team members as well as work independently
- Experience with Agile methodologies, such as Scrum
- Good communication skills
Job ID: 305488
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts