Requisition Number: 305501
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305501
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for an Application Developer to join their team in Plano, TX.
Responsibilities of the Application Developer:
- Apply software development principles, theories, concepts, and techniques
- Understand business requirements and participate in system requirement analysis
- Design applications based on system requirements: prototype, develop, unit test, and deploy
- Comply with industry-based practices and standards
- Champion new technologies and tools
- Train new and/or junior members of the team
Requirements of the Application Developer:
- At least 5 years of hands-on Java development experience
- At least 3 years of Identity and Access Management (IAM) experience
- At least 3 years of experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ set up, configuration, and development
- At least 1 year of experience in Agile development
Job ID: 305501
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts