Change Management Lead
Requisition Number: 305509
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305509
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Change Management Lead to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Change Management Lead:
- Serve as the Change Management Lead through a 12 month platform implementation
- Design and implement process and change techniques to align with business objectives
- Act as a key driver of change within the organization
Requirements of the Change Management Lead:
- Bachelor's degree with at least 7 years of relevant experience or Master's degree with at least 5 years of change management experience
- Demonstrated success in delivering change management initiatives
- Experience as a consultant preferred
Job ID: 305509
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts