Requisition Number: 305511
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305511
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their dedicated team.
This is a long term contract role with an excellent benefits package available for W-2 employees.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Work with project leadership to facilitate scheduling and resource management
- Clearly document business processes
- Develop and maintain key cross-functional and cross-business relationships
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree and 7 years of experience; Master's degree and 5 years of PM experience
- Must have in-depth technical experience in either Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical development
- Motivated self-starter, able to work well independently to achieve business objectives
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working with multiple programs simultaneously
- Must have experience in MS Project
Job ID: 305511
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts