Requisition Number: 305513
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305513
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Scrum Master to join their team in Plano, TX.
Responsibilities of the Scrum Master:
- Facilitate daily stand ups, weekly team meetings, reviews, and all Scrum activities
- Maintain process documentation and update regularly
- Assist with backlog maintenance as needed
- Help to develop and maintain team standards
- Facilitate impediment resolution in a timely and cost effective manner
- Guide others on Agile/Scrum processes, practices, and ceremonies
Requirements of the Scrum Master:
- At least 5 years of project management experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Agile delivery, including SAFe framework
- Certified Scrum Master - CSM certification
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent mix of education and experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work with many personality types
- Ability to understand highly complex technical issues
- Solid understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential
- Collaborative approach to driving decisions
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
Job ID: 305513
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts