Blue Ash, OH
Requisition Number: 305931
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 305931
Location: Blue Ash, OH
Rate: $45.00- 55.00/hr + Health, Dental, Vision, 401k Benefits
Duration: 6- month Contract to hire
- Developing dashboards and reports to provide ongoing visibility into the performance of client applications.
- Monitoring application performance during performance tests or production usage using APM and other monitoring tools to isolate the fault domain, dive deep into application code, and identify root cause of performance issues.
- Conduct Architectural & Technical reviews during software development life cycle and to identify potential bottlenecks and provide suggestions for performance improvements.
- Plan and manage deliverables for: performance diagnostic, capacity planning, performance architecture design, performance tuning, and performance monitoring.
- At least 3 - 4 years of experience in HP Performance Center (Load Runner)
- Good work experience in Meter
- Knowledge in tools similar to Fiddler, YSlow, Firebug
- Experience performing deep dive JVM analysis examining garbage collection logs, heap dumps, and thread dumps as needed.
- Proficient in APM products such as AppDynamics, Dynatrace, New Relic
- Demonstrated experience developing Web Applications and Services using JAVA/JAVA EE, Spring, and other related technologies #eg1989
For Immediate consideration please send an updated MS word version of your resume to email@example.com
Job ID: 305931
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts