Junior to Mid Level Infrastructure Project Manager
Requisition Number: 306059
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306059
Our client is a leader in enabling businesses and service providers to deliver information technology as a service (ITaaS). Our client helps IT departments to store, manage, protect and analyze their most valuable assets in a more agile, trusted and cost-efficient way. They are currently looking for a Junior to Mid Level Project Manager to join their team.
Eligible applicants will be local to Massachusetts and willing and able to work on a W-2 basis.
Responsibilities of the Junior to Mid Level Infrastructure Project Manager:
- Drive project development, execution, and implementation by working with teams to determine schedules to meet objectives
- Ensure development activities are aligned with standards, processes, and policies
- Develop project documentation, including templates for milestones
- Manage all aspects of project execution
- Track project budget and resources against plan
Requirements of the Junior to Mid Level Infrastructure Project Manager:
- 5+ years of technical project management experience
- Infrastructure experience is required
- Ability to manage change and engage team members on change impacts
- Ability to provide direction and leadership to others
- Strong facilitation and communication skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent documentation skills
- Customer focused
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office and SharePoint
Job ID: 306059
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts