Requisition Number: 304573
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304573
Eliassen Group is looking for a Project Coordinator in Cincinnati, OH, who can manage the day to day execution of program management initiatives, as well as be responsible for time entry, vendor management, and invoice payment.
Rate: $30.00- 45.00/hr + Health, Dental, Vision, 401k Benefits
Duration: 12 months Contract to hire
- Implement strategic direction and function as a liaison to drive cost savings within the business units.
- Coordinate and lead all facets of program budgeting, including the development and ongoing management of annual budgets; capital and expense
- Accountable for creating and managing project schedules through an identified tracking tool, this includes developing guidelines, criteria, and establishing resource planning requirements
- 2 years’ experience managing business change initiatives
- Experience developing progress and status reporting for the team
- Experience planning/ forecasting future budgets
- Ability to load and analyze data sets, develop pivot tables and reports in Excel
- Knowledge of the sourcing process including Request for Information (RFI), Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Knowledge of the sourcing process and levers that produce saving
- Knowledge and understanding of project life cycles and experience managing multiple projects. #eg1989
For Immediate consideration please send an updated MS word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: 304573
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts