Intermediate Creative Designer
Requisition Number: 305960
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305960
Our industry-leading client is seeking an Intermediate Creative Designer to join their innovative team.
Responsibilities of the Intermediate Creative Designer:
- Design, develop, select, and approve materials and patterns for assigned area of responsibility
- Collaborate with designers on the development and application of product designs that match overall product strategy
- Produce clear and cohesive product presentations for line previews and buy meetings
- Design and interpret color palettes, patterns, and prints for the season
Requirements of the Intermediate Creative Designer:
- Bachelor's degree in Design or Fine Arts
- At least 2 years of industry experience
- General computer proficiency
- Skilled in MS Office Suite, including Excel
- Photoshop and Illustrator software
- Strong color sense print sense
- Ability to view and differentiate across the color spectrum
- Demonstrated creative ability
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
Job ID: 305960
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts