Program Manager - Clinical Research
Requisition Number: 305267
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305267
Our client is a life sciences consulting company. They play a key role in advancing the approval of life saving drug therapies by providing key testing support. They are currently seeking a dedicated Program Manager - Clinical Research to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Program Manager:
- Perform integration planning
- Formulate strategies and objectives to achieve program objectives
- Drive project completion
- Lead/evaluate staff, including project managers
- Define, develop, and control deadlines, budgets, and project activities
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
Requirements of the Program Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Management or relevant field; advanced degree is a plus
- Demonstrated success as a Program Manager for clinical research projects
- Experience with payment software systems for life sciences is ideal
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
Job ID: 305267
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts