Java Application Developer
Requisition Number: 304106
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304106
Our client is a government integrator, well respected in their domain. They are currently seeking a Java Application Developer to join their team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Java Application Developer:
- Responsible for development through the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Design and develop new products or enhancements and evaluate effectiveness
- Perform as part of an Agile team
- Address compatibility and integration issues
- Engage in frequent collaboration; act as a team lead on projects
Requirements of the Java Application Developer:
- At least 3 years of experience in software development
- Experience in Java, J2EE and/or web technologies
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Jira, Git)
- Experience with Spring, Docker, Openshift, Sonarqube, AWS
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Ability to explain technical matters to non-technical audiences
- Ability to collaborate well in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Job ID: 304106
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts