Desktop Support Engineer
San Francisco, CA
Requisition Number: 304507
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304507
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Desktop Support Engineer to join the growing team of a well-respected, Fortune 500 media organization. You will be joining a team of experienced Desktop Support Engineers to perform Tier 1 & 2 support for its enterprise clients in a Windows and Mac environment (desktop and mobile devices). This is a long-term opportunity that offers a lot of opportunity for growth and professional development.
Required Experience of Desktop Support Engineer:
- In-person / on-site customer & client support; strong interpersonal and communication ability is a MUST
- Tier 2 & Tier 3 support
- Ability to resolve escalated technical support issues
- Proficiency in MacOS is a MUST
- Ability to recognize key change issues
- Familiarity with MacOS terminal
- Setting up users and permissions for Windows and Macs
- Troubleshooting Windows and Mac Operating Systems and Devices
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 Enterprise & MacOS
- Active Directory experience is required; setting up users and groups in Active Directory
- Thorough understanding of migrating user data and settings to new PCs & Macs
- Ability to upgrade desktop and laptop computers with RAM, hard drives, network interface cards, etc.
- Ability to performing troubleshooting for network connectivity issues
- Familiarity with ticketing systems
- Monitoring ticketing system and prioritizing work orders
- ServiceNow, Remedy, etc.
- Prior experience performing Remote support is a must; phone and email support
- Customer Support
- Strong communication skills * phone support and email support
- A/V (Audio Visual) experience is a plus #eg1989
For immediate consideration, please email an updated copy of your resume to Kevin Krull: email@example.com
Job Order: 304507
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group has been driving the success of our clients, consultants, and employees within Technology Staffing and Consulting Services since 1989. For over 25 years, we have been at the forefront of innovation by uniting talented people and quality solutions within successful companies to help them attain their business objectives. Our solution oriented approach to understanding your needs ensures that we identify and represent the best possible talent available in the market, personally selected and matched to your requirements by our highly-tenured, extraordinarily capable recruiting team. Our consulting divisions include expertise focused on Agile, Biometrics & Data Solutions, Creative Services, Government Services, Life Sciences and Workforce Management. Eliassen Group is privately held and headquartered in Reading, MA.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts