Requisition Number: 304558
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304558
Our industry-leading client is seeking a motivated, self-starting, OpenStack Engineer to join their growing team.
This is a long term contract opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of the OpenStack Engineer:
- Extensive hands-on engineering experience, with a deep understanding of RHEL and OSP
- Deployment experience with Red Hat director
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving issues with Red Hat OSP infrastructure
- Skilled at working with applications in OSP
- Understanding and implementing network architecture (L1-L3)
- Storage experience(Swift, Ceph, Cinder)
- Skilled at developing tools to automate tasks within the environment
- Ability to evaluate problem areas and implement solutions proactively
Job ID: 304558
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts