Desktop Support Specialist
Requisition Number: 304662
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304662
Our client supports government projects and currently seeking a Desktop Support Specialist to join their team.
This is a long term contract opportunity provides W2 employees with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with an active Secret Clearance.
Responsibilites of the Desktop Support Specialist:
- Utilize a ticket tracking system to work on reported issues on a daily basis
- Assist users in solving IT problems
- Provide technical support and training to computer and network users
- Support, install, and maintain computers, LANs, OS, software, and related artifacts
- Provide a pleasant customer experience at all times
Requirements of the Desktop Support Specialist:
- Associate's degree, or technical degree/certificate in Computer Science or related, or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year of experience in Desktop support
- Working knowledge of hardware/software and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OSX, Active Directory, iOS, Microsoft Office
- Experience troubleshooting, installing, and upgrading in a Windows 7 and Windows 10 enterprise environment (Experience troubleshooting in a Mac OSX environment a plus)
- Experience troubleshooting, configuring, and administering Microsoft Exchange for Desktop and Mobile Devices (iOS)
- New system deployment (including setup, imaging, software installation, and data migration)
- Resolution of hardware driver conflicts, user profile corruption, and operating system errors (Mac OSX and Windows 7 & 10)
- McAfee, SCCM, and encryption troubleshooting
- Local and networked printer configurations
- Mobile device configuration and deployment (iOS)
Job ID: 304662
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts