Requisition Number: 304748
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304748
Our client is seeking a System Administrator to join their team. This is a long term contract opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance..
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen in possession of a Top Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities of the System Administrator:
- Design software and hardware requirements that meet program specifications
- Assist with the procurement of hardware/software
- Plan expected computer upgrades and new infrastructure hardware procurement
- Prepare machines for classified use and initiate certification and accreditation process
- Continually reassess current infrastructure to provide an optimized environment
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issues in dynamic environments
- Understand and operate within established internal IT policies and industry best practices
- Maintain and update processes, procedures and solutions
Requirements of the System Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree; or, Associate's degree and at least 1 Certification
- At least 5 years of system administrator experience in diverse environments
- Experience designing, building, and supporting virtualized environments (VMware preferred)
- Solid understanding of networking and networking protocols
- Candidate will be required to meet DoD 8570 requirements within 6 months of start date
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must
- Familiarity with Risk Management Framework requirements is desired
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
Job ID: 304748
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts